Kim Kardashian & Alice Johnson Sit Down for Joint Interview

Kim Kardashian meets Alice Marie Johnson for first time- and teaches her about Snapchat

Wednesday, Williams hosted her sister and Kardashian at her Southaven home for their first in-person meeting.

The pair met for the first time just ahead of their Today show interview with Hoda Kotb, which aired on Thursday morning.

After Alice Marie Johnson received the news of her commutation, Kim Kardashian, who advocated for her release from prison, has made a decision to travel to Memphis to meet with Johnson in person. "Are you ready to go home?'" Johnson recalled.

'When she said that, I went into full-fledged Pentecostal holy dance.

"As soon as I found out who she was I started getting every magazine I could find, I started reading everything I could about her". Like no. I'm still doing me.

"Kim, what did it sound like from your end?" She said she keeps a photo of the reality star and her husband, Kanye West, in her Bible.

Marvel’s Spider-Man Looks Amazing in Ten Minutes of PS4 Gameplay
Could this mean the Avengers in all their glory could in fact be in the new Spider-Man game? The Sinister Six , to be exact. And there's also a tantalizing cliffhanger that will surely make a few people eager to try out the game for themselves.

"Because I knew that I had the resources to do that". "The president had compassion for her right away", Kardashian said. I have cried with them. Prior to that meeting, she'd reached out to his daughter, Ivanka Trump. "Not a day, not on the worst day", she said.

"It's a darkness of the soul". Can we, you know, hire different attorneys? "But I enjoy this", she said.

"It was so touching, it was all I could do to fight back the tears because when they hugged, embraced each other, it was so genuine". "I thought she knew because the news was starting to break and we had to get her on the phone", the reality star explained.

"It became this mission that I just didn't want to give up", said Kardashian. I did not know Kim. Some days I've found that to be nearly right. "I was amazed, too".

As for Kardashian, she eventually had a meeting to take at the Oval Office on, coincidentally, on Johnson's birthday.

"This has fulfilled my heart", she said of her work on Johnson's behalf. "It seemed like they had known each other", Williams said. Trump even recently proposed executing drug dealers responsible for trafficking large quantities of drugs. "The thing that [Alice was] convicted of, he's gone so far as to say that he believes the death penalty is appropriate in some of these cases". This is all part of what God had planned for me, if only I could've seen it. Literally before you got here, Alice was wringing her hands and we were talking about... And I can't stop.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un's historic summit
Jun 15, 2018 - 14:11
Described by his critics as a mini-Stalin, Kim was on something of a charm offensive in Singapore after arriving Sunday. The summit will officially come to a close when Trump gives a public statement at around 9am United Kingdom time.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Journalist booed as he asks Lopetegui the Ronaldo-or-Messi question
Jun 15, 2018 - 13:27
A young fan thought he had missed the opportunity to meet his hero as Portugal departed for the World Cup . As expected, the answers ranged from "magical" to long-winded musings. "I feel joy, shock and awe".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Uruguay stars want Salah fit for World Cup opener
Jun 15, 2018 - 12:43
Egypt coach Hector Cuper is "optimistic" that Mohamed Salah will play against Uruguay in their Group A opener on Friday . Egypt have been drawn in Group A alongside Uruguay , Saudi Arabia and hosts Russian Federation .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Pompeo: No sanctions relief for N Korea until denuclearisation
Jun 15, 2018 - 08:31
So Pompeo had some explaining to do as he traveled to Seoul to brief the allies on what transpired in Singapore. On Wednesday, Trump declared through a series of tweets that North Korea was no longer a nuclear threat.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Domino's paves potholes in Del
Jun 13, 2018 - 06:31
So far Domino's has made repairs in four towns in California, Delaware, Texas and Georgia with their "Paving For Pizza " campaign. The company has repaired potholes in cities across the country, including 40 potholes in Milford , Delaware.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top England aim for World Cup quarter-finals
Jun 13, 2018 - 06:04
The United States will send more visiting supporters to the 2018 World Cup in Russian Federation than any other nation, despite the failure of the national team to qualify for the tournament.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Vienna possible venue for Putin-Trump summit
Jun 13, 2018 - 05:30
Speaking to reporters before boarding his helicopter, Trump became extremely animated on the subject of Russian Federation . The weather is expected to be mild, but he is likely to get a frosty reception from the other world leaders in the group.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Warriors playing the opposite of hardball with Kevin Durant
Jun 13, 2018 - 04:34
Back in November, Green followed James's "mood" post with one of his own , though he said he wasn't trolling James at the time. She acknowledged it could be the family's last parade in Oakland, since the Warriors plan to move to San Francisco next year.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Reporter to WH: Why doesn't Trump support National Football League players' free speech?
Jun 11, 2018 - 17:23
The statement said the United States Marine Band and the United States Army Chorus will be in attendance to "celebrate America". US President Donald Trump participates in the "Celebration of America" at the White House in Washington, DC, on June 5, 2018 .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Chinese, Russian Presidents Lead U.S. Criticism at Regional Summit
Jun 11, 2018 - 17:04
Xi also spoke of the increased number of visits from Chinese to Russia and also of Russians to China . In order to thoroughly discuss all that, our foreign ministries need to cooperate, as well as experts.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Recent CDC report finds rates increasing
Jun 11, 2018 - 16:57
Olivia Munn and Chrissy Teigen have opened up about their mental health struggles to fans on social media. They don't want to get near it or around it because it's taboo, and it's not going to happen to me.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Apple touts privacy features of new operating systems
Jun 11, 2018 - 16:47
The addition of these features was previously leaked by Bloomberg , but the details on how they worked wasn't yet known. That way, parents can make sure critical apps will still work even during downtime, like the Phone app or Books.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Microsoft Confirms Xbox 'Scarlet' And New Game Streaming Service
Jun 11, 2018 - 15:45
Spencer announced that Microsoft is adding five game development studios to its Microsoft Studios family. Microsoft already supports in-home game streaming from Xbox One consoles to Windows 10 PCs.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top The Elder Scrolls VI Announcement Trailer Revealed
Jun 11, 2018 - 07:20
The game is a first-person dungeon crawler that allows for landscape or portrait mode play, and will have town-building elements. However, because other players lurk around on your map, it's possible for your base to be attacked by both wildlife and humans.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Kathleen Wynne resigns as Liberal leader after party collapses in Ontario
Jun 10, 2018 - 15:43
Ford also supported doing away with the Liberal Party's sex-ed curriculum, safe injection sites and protest-free zones outside of abortion clinics.